Friday, July 30, 2010

safe and sound

without noticing it, vancouver has become more like home to me than hong kong. coming back here hit me with this strange sense of... foreign...ness (excuse my lack of language abilities).
anyway, after a 6 hour delay in my flight and an extra night in my lovely bed at home, i have made it to hong kong safe and sound. it's hot, i'm sweating like nuts, but i think i'll be able to deal with it.
not much sleep on the plane, as always, but i do love the cathay pacific entertainment system. the music, the music! there were full CDs to choose from, and not to mention it has every single one of the asian ones that i fangirl over (canto, mando, japanese, And korean). look at what i was listening to, win!


i also got to watch movies that i've been wanting to watch! makes me a very happy girl indeed.
a photo of my overly heavy luggage...

By fishii with 1 comment

1 comments:

No way!! They have the entire albums?!?!?!!
When did they upgrade the system!? lol I want this.
lol I spy SNSD, U-Kiss, Beast, 2... am or pm, I can't tell. likely am?
CNBlue... F.Cuz.... and I'm not sure what else.
but of course, there's the SS2 album on the left as well. =)

Post a Comment