Saturday, January 1, 2011

the daily life of an exchange fishii

I've had this post prepared for months without photos loaded... a bit late, but just thought it's something I wanted to record...

Though I'm sure most of you have seen my food album on Facebook, here's the link to the album for those who don't have Facebook!

Anyway, I thought it might be good for me to post something about the daily life of an exchange fishii here in maastricht... So here's a day in fishii's exchange life!

Generally I wake up at around 10, except when I have 8:30 classes...

After breakfast, I bike to school on my trusty bike! I found a basket to ease grocery shopping... but don't have a photo of it even at the end of the exchange... I love my bike and I'm sad I'll be parting with it!



I arrive at the fancy School of Business and Economics (SBE) for my classes. I love the lime green accents!


Sometimes before I cook I need to go grocery shopping. I generally shop here...
[I seem to have lost my photo of Albert Heijn...  Ahh I do miss it...]

Or at the open air market.


Come back to my dorm and prepare lunch / dinner, depending on what time class is...


But you've already seen what my food looks like.

Then I sit at my desk and do my readings because school here is a pain in the butt. Actually have to do the readings...

Sometimes I get bored and chat with people across the hall or my roomie. Sometimes I go on Youtube =.=;;

Then I go to bed at around 12!

There you are, a snapshot of my day =D

By fishii with 1 comment

1 comments:

Want to see the picture of the road you bike normally... The view should be quite nice, right?

Post a Comment