Monday, November 15, 2010

Church Retreat

Little German towns are the cutest places.

Over the weekend of October 29 - 31, I went to an area near Monschau, Germany for retreat with Damascus Road International Church. It was great company and a lot of fun in cute little German neighbourhoods... if you could call it that.


With a lack of an oven here in the dorms, I've had this really bad craving to bake... lots. I've taken pretty much every chance I had to bake. Staying in wonderfully equipped and cozy self service apartments gave me the perfect chance to try my hand at baking cinnamon rolls. They... didn't turn out perfectly, but it was fun to make!

But I don't have a photo of that. I tried again last Saturday at friend's house... I forgot to add butter =.=;; but it turned out better anyway.

That aside, I've been blabbering. I figure I'll just make the rest of the post photos.





Oh yea, is there anyone left here? Just give me a shout so I know to keep updating my blog~ =D

By fishii with 2 comments

2 comments:

wow... the landscape looks so good that the pictures almost like paintings... and yes, there're people still reading this.

you can keep on updating... and when you get back, you can bake me all the food you want

Post a Comment